THE NEW BARBADOS KID

barbadoskid1

Our first kid of the year Barbados Blackbelly Sheep kid born in the very early morning of 1st January 2009. Weighing in at 1.67kg. What a fantastic start to a new year! Happy New Year!

4 comments on THE NEW BARBADOS KID

1. fathersez
    2101 days ago
    January 19, 2009 at 9:31 am

Please wish his mum and dad all the very best on the birth of their kid.

From all of us in Ladang Fatima

• thekebun
      2077 days ago
      February 12, 2009 at 10:31 am

Thank you, all of you at Ladang Fatima.

I had to interrogate have a good chat with Mama Barbados Blackbelly Sheep because she was a very naughty girl. Little kid has grown some since and she looks like she is not what we thought she should be! Further interviews with Papa Barbados Blackbelly Sheep resulted in him vehemently denying that he was the biological father. Hence further interrogation investigation has revealed that the culprit to be one from the Dorset x Marlin bachelor herd. Now the mystery question remains is how did that happen when there are 3 fences, one stream and a closed goat house between them. Grandpapa intends to use more devious measures perhaps resorting to torture to get the culprit to talk.

Angry Granpapa

2. fathersez
    2077 days ago
    February 12, 2009 at 3:32 pm

You are most welcome.

If I may suggest, perhaps you let the Dorset x Marlin playboy be. After all if he managed to get through 3 fences and a stream, he must be one of the more intelligent goats around. Possibly the kid may have inherited some of this “smart” genes.

BTW,

I get a message asking me to log in when I want to comment on your blog. Am I doing something wrong?

• thekebun
      2077 days ago
      February 12, 2009 at 8:31 pm

Dear Friends at Ladang Fatima,

I hope this little girl has inherited those horny smart genes. I actually had some suspicions when her coat markings were way off and her singing bleating was somewhat strange and this was me then thinking she just sounded like one of those people that made me laugh at the american idol auditions off key. The playboy culprit just may be identified. Looking back at the records, the Barbados and Dorset x Marlin ladies were allowed to graze together and that time there was only one horny boy ram around. Records show that the bugger he was still a baby just under 8 weeks old then before he was moved to join the bachelor herd. 8 weeks old and his equipment already ready to go? Now we know. The good thing is at least i know what a Barbados Blackbelly Sheep x Dorset x Marlin should look like.

In regards to your needing to ‘log in’ i am clueless have absolutely no clue. I haven’t tried to be a smarty pants and fiddled with anything on the wordpress dashboard. That said it took me 5 attempts to approve your comment! Strange!