Whether sightseeing, photographing, birding or just chilling out it’s recommended that you take it easy in the middle of the day, when it just might be at it’s hottest more so during the dry season. Plan to be somewhere where it is cool. Wildlife is also most active in the cooler times of the day, ie early to mid-morning and mid-afternoon to late in the day. How long you stay with us depends upon how much time you have and what your interests are. We have had guests stay 14 days and longer, using The Kebun as their base.
To make a reservation please submit a reservation request and we will revert soonest. Read here on our reservation policy.
[contact-form 1 "Booking"]
We normally will check our e-mails every few days and if you do not receive a reply from us within three working days, kindly check your spam folder as our e-mails which may have gone there. Airport transfers are now available with prior arrangement only. Please view the details here.
To make a reservation please email email@example.com and state:
- Your title and name, full address and contact number
- Number of guests
- Which Accomodation
- Arrival date and times, flight number if any
- Any special dietary requirements we should be aware of
Once we receive your reservation request,
- A confirmation will be e-mailed to you containing your reservation details.
- At the moment we only accept cash or direct transfer to our farm or personal bank accounts.