The Owners of The Kebun reserve the right to alter an itinerary or cancel a tour due to inclement weather or unforeseen operational conditions for the safety of our guests.
We accepts no liability or losses due to failure to connect with other services and cannot be held liable for personal accidents, loss of baggage or personal item, illness or death resulting from activities which is beyond our control.
We reserve the right to decline a booking or to refuse entry to accommodate any person(s) or group who in our opinion, are not suitable to occupy. In this case no reasons will need to be given and the contract shall be discharge without further liability on either party.
When making a reservation into The Kebun you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions at all times.
Check in is after 2:00 pm on the day of arrival. We always try to be flexible and make considerable efforts to accommodate early arrivals.
Check-out time is before 12:00 noon on the day of departure. If the room is required till 6:00 pm, a half day charge on the agreed rate is applicable. Check-out after 6:00pm will be at a full day charge. Prior arrangement is strongly recommended.
Reservations are subject to room availability.
All bookings will be held remain in provisional status for a period of one (1) week in good will, after which the room will be released for sale if deposit is not received. 50% up front payment in cash is required for any reservations.
Cancellation without incurring any penalty is allowed at least three (3) days prior to the day of arrival for. Penalty for late cancellation or no show is equal to the amount of the first night room rate
Pricing & Service Charges
All rates stated in the website is inclusive to 10% service charge and 5% government tax unless specifically mentioned. We reserve the right to make changes to their pricing without prior notice.
The Kebun Property
Any damages, lost and or removals (of keys, linen or fixtures and fittings) will be charged to the individual concerned.
The Kebun shall not be held liable for the death, sickness or injury to any guest or for the loss, theft or damage to any guest property however sustained or caused delay or illness howsoever caused to the guest whilst on their trip. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that their belongings are secure at all times.
- All Bungalows, Safari Tents & Bunk House are design to accommodate a certain number of person(s) according to the type. Any additional occupant may be accommodated in the same room (dependent on the size of the room) at an extra ‘bed charge’ but strictly subject to availability.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that his/her behaviour does not detrimentally affect the comfort or safety of other guests in the building.
- We reserve the right to repossess the accommodation at any time where any damage or inappropriate behaviour has occurred. In such a case we shall not be liable to make a refund of any portion of the amount already paid.
- The Kebun management stresses that the usage, possession, trafficking of illicit drugs is a serious offence in Malaysia, and may carry the death sentence.
- In the Bunk House, the quiet time for sleeping is from 2230 hours to 0700 hours. Out of courtesy to fellow travellers, please be very quiet if you come in late or leave early. Listening of music or radio should be with headphones.
- The Kebun subscribes to eco-friendly ideals and guests are requested to avoid waste and to be economical in their use of electricity and water. Kindly deposit any waste that cannot be avoided into the appropriate waste baskets/dustbin.
- Consistent with local custom and practice all outdoor footwear must not be worn within the livingareas and are to be left at the designated shoe racks.
- Guests are expected to leave their beds/rooms in a reasonable state and if not may be charge an extra cleaning fee as deemed appropriate by Management.
- All bed linen and towel is provided. You will however need to bring your own toiletries.
- Access to Lodge 121 is restricted only to in-house guests at all times.
- Please register your guest if you happen to bring friends or they come to meet you at The Kebun. They are not allowed to enter the rooms, but only waiting/meeting at the common area.
Deposit is not refundable.
The Kebun reserves the right to amend add or delete any of the terms and conditions herein whenever appropriate without any notice whatsoever.